02. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are divided into two categories:
- Those installed by the owner or the person responsible for the site, called first-party cookies for which the Controller has direct responsibility and management;
- Those installed by managers unrelated to the site, called third-party cookies. The responsibility and management of third-party cookies fall on the respective owners and managers who must offer appropriate rejection mechanisms in their private information.
On this website or product there may be cookies belonging to six different types:
Technical, session and analytical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the correct operation of the site and allow You to manage the access operations (c.d. login) to the sites, register the configuration preferences where available or to integrate plug-ins necessary for viewing certain contents. Cookies used for statistical and performance analysis are also considered technical cookies, provided they are configured to collect data in an aggregate and anonymous form that provides a general overview of the performance of the sites and content.
Traffic analysis and performance cookies.
These cookies allow Mobisat to know how consumers use the site, and to gain information about the content that they have access to and from what geographical regions they came from in order to value and to improve the operation of the site and to privilege the production of contents that they meet better the informative needs of the users. These cookies are subordinate to the agreement of users and the refusal can directly be expressed to the respective managers.
Profiling cookies aimed at marketing and advertising.
These are cookies used to deliver advertising content within a site or an application. These cookies are used, for example, to track the position of the advertisement and check if a user has already seen the advertisement but also to follow the user during their navigation to define the profile and present advertisements related to personal interests and sociodemographic characteristics.
Widgets and other interconnection tools with external sites and functionalities.
These are cookies, often associated with a graphic element of the site such as an action button or a specific logo (for example, the "Like" button of Facebook), used to integrate the functionality of other sites within what is being browsed. These cookies are the responsibility of the respective operators, and You can oppose their use directly on the information pages of the respective operator.
Pixel tracking or web beacon.
This is application code (script) and / or images that do not interfere with the aesthetics of the site but that allow a third party to track the progress of the traffic. For example, they are used by advertisers to measure independently the progress of an advertising campaign and directly gather information that is not available. These cookies are also subject to the user's consent and the renunciation of them is possible within the information of the respective managers.
These are features written in application code that allow the site manager to analyze the way in which users interact with the contents and functionalities in order to verify their ease of use, the quality of the design and plan the improvement. These scripts are configured not to capture user-typed elements that would undermine their privacy and are subject to explicit consent. The refusal of consent, when present in the pages of this site, is managed directly by the Owner.
03. COOKIES SETTLED ON MOBISAT WEBSITE
- Technical, session and analytical cookies.
- Traffic analysis cookies and usability tools.
- First-party cookies for profiling aimed at marketing and advertising.
- Third-party cookies for advertising profiling.
- Third-party cookies for other purposes (including widgets and pixel tracking).
- Cookies of third parties unrelated to MOBISAT.
04. DURATION OF TREATMENT
05. MORE INFORMATION ON THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
Any request for additional information can be sent to email@example.com