GREENBOX is the MOBISAT® solution that frees you from the fear of experiencing a car theft and protects you and your family members from Traffic Accidents.
WHO'S GREENBOX FOR?
- Vehicle owners that wish to protect their cars or motorcycles from theft.
- Parents of young drivers that wish to protects their kids from traffic accidents.
WHAT WILL I GET?
- The Greenbox App service*. This service costs $30.00 per month. The app is available for Apple, Android, and any computer browser.
- A GNSS** device (retails at $179.00). You can install this device in any vehicle in less than 5 minutes. You'll get top-quality latest generation technology (not a cheap low-end product that you could find on Amazon or eBay). We take your security very seriously!
- REMOTE KILL-SWITCH
- REMOTE DIAGNOSIS
- GARAGE - LOW POWER MODE
- V.C.D.R.: VIDEO CRASH DYNAMIC REPORT
- PARENTAL CONTROL
- TRIPS HISTORY
- G.D.S.: GREEN DRIVING SCORE
- P.O.I.: POINTS OF INTEREST
- REAL-TIME TRACKING
- VIRTUAL DASHBOARD
- ALARM MANAGEMENT
- ADVANCED REPORTING
- SOCIAL COMMUNITY
Click here to check all the functionalities in detail.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
There are two plans:
- 1 Year Plan. This is the best deal because you get the device for free (instead of $179.00). You'll only pay $360.00 for 1 full year of Greenbox ($30.00 per 12 months). After 1 Year (and only if you wish to do so), you can renew for $30.00 a month.
- 1 Month Plan. You can get Greenbox for as low as $209.00. This includes the device ($179.00) ad the first month of service ($30.00). You'll be paying your Greenbox at your own peace, $30.00 per month, starting from 30 days after the activation.
You're free to cancel your plan at anytime. There'll be no penalties nor obbligations to stick around!
RISK FREE GUARANTEE
Either you are 100% happy with the whole experience, or we don’t want your money!
*The service includes a SIM card (installed inside the device) with worldwide data coverage. The SIM card allows the device to send data to the Greenbox App. All costs included.
**GNSS is like GPS, but a lot better, as the device works simultaneously with three satellite constellations (GPS, Glonass, and Galileo). Thanks to GNSS, the device's precision is much more accurate than any GPS device.